Wow, 2020 has been a year, and give yourselves a huge pat on the back, you have survived, so let’s look to 2021 and how we can thrive.
But, before we get into that don’t forget, if you are planning to do a shutdown this Christmas you need to give your team 14 days notice, and here is a link to the template letter to announce the shut-down
On the 10th December I will be teaming up Rosina Webb of Energise to give you some tips on how to maximise your Brand, and ensure that your Internal Brand is reflecting your External brand. Register here
Is your Internal Brand on track?
So, apart from that sounding like a lot of marketing speak, what is Internal Brand? Simply put, your people are the face of your Business, and if they are not portraying the image that you want, then no amount of pretty logos and fancy websites are going to get your brand message across.
For example, you may want to portray a brand of friendly and approachable, but if your team are grumpy and unhelpful then your internal brand is not on track.
During the webinar, you will learn about:
- Understanding the key building blocks of a successful business brand.
- Leveraging your brand for competitive advantage and growth.
- Setting the company standards to maximise alignment between your brand and your people.
- Identifying inconsistencies between your people and your brand, and how best to address those.
So you can:
- Create or refresh your own business brand with supporting templates and guides.
- Engage your team to be brand champions.
- Understand the tools available to ensure you have the right people, in the right jobs, presenting the right image for your business.
HR is easy!
Sign up now for only $349+ GST for 12 months access to all the tools you need to ensure you have the right people, in the right jobs, being managed effectively…. And being the most awesome Brand Ambassadors.
And if you have any questions feel free to call me on 021 741 544